Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Shine Please

I hope and pray that one day, you can look in the mirror and see the beautiful, irreplaceable you. 
I hope that Jesus works on your heart, makes himself a home in the deepest darkest corner of it,
and that you let Him shine a light in you. I hope you let your sparkle out, that you allow the sunlight of who you are to come out from behind those clouds you so desperately cling too-clouds that cover up who you really are. I hope that there is an endless meteor shower of you. Let yourself streak across the sky and do not apologize for any pieces that touch the ground. Make impact. Impress yourself upon this earth.

I cannot say it enough. I hope and I pray that one day you can look in that mirror and see what I see.

I desperately want you to understand that there is only ever going to be one you. 

And that is more precious and wonderful than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment